lunes, 6 de mayo de 2019

                                                               Norway (winter time)

Hi there!
   It`s been months since the last time I posted something here.  I`ve been  travelling around scandinavian countries  learning their languages, music and cultural roots and I`ve also been working on a proyect called "self-sufficient gardens" in Wiltshire (South London). During the long journey, I`ve came across different types of  "Englishes" coming from all around the world ( Poland, China, Russia, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, France, Germany, Bulgary, Finland, etc..) and My jobs, all of which have been changing during the last four months, have been  shaping my own language too.

I strongly believe that language should be learned in contextualized situations. It should be real to life. There should be a useful purpose behind it so as to catch the learner`s attention . In addition to this,  there should be a relaxed atmosphere without pressures of any kind.I`m telling you this beacause  I`m experiencing it and I`m facing ups and downs during the process but it so funny!!
 In  upcoming  posts, I will be giving you details about the way I`m learning danish and how I put it into practice in my everyday routine.

Hugs from the other side of the world!  

    Her




















2 comentarios:

  1. Hi!!! So happy to see you post in your blog!!! And great about all those enriching experiences you are having!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm your fan, Hernán! I see all your posts on social media and wish I were you! Hope you are having an excellent time!

    ResponderBorrar